Winter tree pruning provides many benefits. One main benefit, being trees and plants are dormant during the winter. Our arborists here at Exquisite Properties Lawn Care & Maintenance often find improved working conditions during the winter months. Some of these benefits for our climbers include:
- improved sight lines due to limited foliage
- better equipment access due to frozen grounds
- and reduced obstacles and dangers due to limited outdoor activities
- Winter pruned trees will be healthier come spring and full of new growth due to increased airflow to the crown and sunlight penetration
- Dangerous hanging limbs can be safely removed and identified
- and work can be completed without impacting your lawn or gardens.